Sunday, May 16, 2010

Good Sunday Morning

I have not yet dressed, I sit here with zucchini bread and coffee to say good morning to you. There are people who may go about an entire day and not hear an encouraging word from anyone. Day after day of this brings doubt then depression. I will be here to hold your hand and give you the words to lift you up. On days when I can not do this, if I myself am in a spot where I need a hand....I will reach out to you with my words.

If this makes any sense to you, then we will be great friends. You see, when I write even with doldrums I am banishing them from my thoughts so me reaching out to you in this way lifts me up. I, in turn will lift you up tenfold. I will share with you the mornings sunshine, the song of the birds, the afternoon breeze and the glow of moonlight as it bounces off the darkened night sky.

This morning is sky is filled with glorious sunshine and a breeze is blowing strong enough to move the lilac bush. The blooms are mostly spent but there is still a scent of them in the air. I am looking forward to today and all it brings.

You are blessed with life and love. Remember always that in everyone's life there has been someone that has loved you and always will. You have a talent to share. If you have not already, it is time to discover what it is. You may be musically inclined, have the gift of gab, have endless amounts of patience. Maybe you write, sing or dance. You were given a gift and it is your duty to discover it, nurture it and share it. If even you share it with one person, you brighten that persons world.

I create...I write, I design jewelry and I have endless amounts of patience and the gift of gab. I also know when to be silent. Knowing and doing are two different things however for I, knowing I have the gift of gab and the gift of writing makes me want to share it with all who will listen.

I have also sung, acted in plays and learned to play the violin. Sometimes when you are given a gift, you discover you have many. This is another reason to feel blessed. I have found I also have a great capacity for learning facts like rock formations and technical information about the working parts of a watch. I can even do a little website programming.

So, by me sharing my gifts with you this sunny Sunday morning, what have you learned about yourself? What gifts do you have? Are you hiding them, sharing them, cultivating them? Are you just beginning your journey or at the very end?

I am somewhere in the middle and I am honored to have you join me on my journey.....

Blessings,
Tera