Saturday, May 15, 2010

While We Are on The Subject

The subject of love, that is....

Love can be elusive
it can turn tail and run
what I am hoping love can not do is lie

If love hides, this can have the same affect as a lie
In love, there should be no hiding.
Why hide love?

I am pondering....as you can see I am tossing these thoughts out there to see where they land. Imagine standing in a field and a circle is around you. You toss love about to see what happens. Does it land inside your circle within reach or does it fall short? You would think if it falls short you could grasp it but no, if it falls short then love has disappointed you.

What of love then? What are you left with? Honestly, at this point I do not know. I remember love. It only took the suggestion of love being gone from my midst to feel the physical reaction and know I do not want to give up on this love.

I can only know what I feel. I trust my thoughts and that's all I can count on. I felt the prickle of my skin, the racing of my heart and the feeling of my face dropping as I read the words. Activation and deployment issues...dread sets in and you want to keep mum but you can't. How do you keep mum and not tell this person you don't want it to be them? Not now...unless they really want to leave.

You can't keep mum. It's not in you, too much is at stake. If even all you do is say it and it falls on deaf ears, it matters not. At least you said your peace. There it is~by saying your peace, you find peace. Love doesn't stay quiet. At least not this love, it doesn't know how. Then again, I have been quiet in "it's" presence and reveled in it. Soaked in the sun and held the hand that held her heart and was at peace.

Blessings,
Tera